There is no way to completely and accurately relate all that we believe on a single Web page. However, we hope these statements of our faith will give you a beginning point of reference.
(1) We believe in one God, Creator of heaven and earth, who eternally exists in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(2) We believe that the Bible, consisting of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, infallible in the original manuscripts, and that it is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
(3) We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, the only Savior of the World, in His Deity, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious death, burial, bodily resurrection, ascension, intercession; and in His personal, visible, pre-millennial return in power and great glory. Jesus Christ is Lord of heaven and earth. We believe in, and look forward to, His ultimate triumph and the eternal reign of His kingdom.
(4) We believe, until the point of Salvation, all people are separated from God because of sin. This Salvation is a gift of God (which is undeserved and unearned) through faith in Jesus Christ and the redemption He provided through His death, burial and resurrection.
(5) We believe every aspect of the “curse” of original sin was atoned for by the suffering and death of Jesus Christ. Provision for health, prosperity and deliverance, as well as salvation, are included in Christ’s redemption.
(6) We believe it is God’s expressed will for all people to be Saved (born-again), prosperous, in good health and free from every bondage of the Devil.
(7) We believe in the present-day outpouring and infilling of the Holy Spirit to equip believers with gifts for service and to empower them to be effective witnesses for Christ and live a life of complete victory in obedience to the Word of God.
(8) We believe the Gifts (or manifestation) of the Spirit (as spoken of in 1 Cor. 12) are given for the common good of the Church and play an active part in the Christian experience today.
(9) We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ (universal) is a living organism comprised of all born-again believers who are submitted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and joined together by the Holy Spirit.
(10) We believe the Church is God’s vehicle for accomplishing His will on earth until He returns. We believe every believer has a specific function in, and should be committed to a local church.
(11) We believe in water baptism for born-again believers by immersion; following repentance and conversion.
(12) We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper; an open communion for all born-again believers.
(13) We believe in the resurrection and final judgment of the dead before the throne of God; that the saved will be raised to spend eternity in heaven and the lost will be condemned to spend eternity in hell.
(14) We believe that every Christian has a responsibility to help fulfill the Great Commission.
(15) We believe Heaven is the literal, physical and eternal dwelling place of all departed believers; those who have received the free gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ.
(16) We believe Hell is the literal, physical and eternal place of everlasting torment prepared for the devil, his demons and those judged to be wicked; the place God will send those who refuse to receive the free gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ.